MACMAHON LEGGATE CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS,
ACCOUNTANTS IN BURNLEY, LANCASHIRE
MacMahon Leggate are a friendly and long established accounting practice providing personalised and tailored services to business owners and individuals. For help with any of your accountancy and tax needs, please give us a call.
LOOKING AFTER YOUR BUSINESS
We understand that starting a business is an exciting but time consuming process. We can help set up the most tax efficient structure to minimise your liabilities.
With our vast experience we can help establish the best way to organise your business in accordance with current Tax and Accounting Standards.
We are here to help take away the headache of understanding the UK tax regime. We can deal with any issues that you may have as the business continues to develop.
Maintaining a close relationship is crucial to the ongoing success of your business. MacMahon Leggate can support you every step of the way.
LATEST TAX NEWS UPDATES April 2017
- The new Apprenticeship Levy takes effect from 6 April 2017. Although the levy affects employers in all sectors, it will only be paid on annual pay bills in excess of...Read more
- The Government has confirmed that the proposed increase in the rate of Class 4 National Insurance Contributions, paid by the self-employed on profits from a business, will not now take effect from April 2018....Read more
- The long-awaited tax-free childcare scheme launches on 28 April 2017 and will be rolled out during the course of the year. In conjunction with this, the...Read more
- As announced at the 2017 Spring Budget, the threshold for traders using the cash basis for accounting purposes is increasing from 6 April 2017....Read more
- Q. I have recently become aware that one of my employees has been selling my stock and pocketing the cash. As the money has never gone in the till, do I have to account for VAT on...Read more
- 5 - End of 2016/17 tax year. Last day to use up your annual exemptions for capital gains tax, inheritance tax and...Read more